Sunday, April 25, 2010

Future Buys

Argh, I wish I could blog and update more, but my final exam schedule is so crappy this year I hardly even have time to sleep (I had a final on the 19th, 20th, and I have 2 more on the 28th and 1 on the 29th, sooo stressed!!! >.<)
But since I'll be done finals soon, I'll get to go home(I live in dorm) and do some massive shopping!!
Here is what I'm planning to buy:
Sony Ericsson Vivaz Pro











OR
Sony Ericsson Xperia X10 mini pro











I know it's totally makeup unrelated but they just looked so cool so I wanted to share it with you guys =P

Laura Mercier Mineral Powder SPF 15




















I've heard really good reviews about how this mineral powder is really good for dry skin, so I wanna try this out.

L'Oreal Lash Boosting Serum














I've also heard good reviews on this product and I'll probably do a review on this after I get it.

Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller
















Since I've been getting no sleep lately I have very puffy eyes and I'm getting very conscious of them, so hopefully this can reduce some of the puffiness.

Maquillage Lasting Stick UV Foundation
















This is a new product from Maquillage so I haven't seen any reviews on it yet, but I don't have a stick foundation so I wanna try this out! 


































EDIT: I wanted to add in another product that I just found out about. Its the Kose Cosmagic Sweet Deco Cheek.   Isn't it so cute?

Have you guys tried these products out? If so, would you recommend them?

Well, my study break is over so its time for me to get back to studying!

Oh, I almost forgot,  I ordered some stuff from eyeslipsface.com recently so expect a haul/review post soon!! =)

No comments: