Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Concealer Collection














Yepp, these four are the only concealers I have.  I use the almay one for my under eyes because this is the only concealer that doesn't look cakey on my under eye.  The coverage isn't really heavy, but its really creamy and has a good brightening effect.  I love the lancome concealer for spot concealing, I originally bought the lancome concealer for my under eyes, but the coverage is super heavy so it looked very cakey on my under eye and I had to apply very little for it to look natural.  But this concealer is AMAZING for concealing spots, like soooo amazing.  I could have a really red spot, and I would just dab this on with my fingers and set it with powder and it seriously stays on for the whole day.  The last two maybelline concealers are average, I just use them to conceal redness around my nose.
And that's it for my super short post.  I'll be going to Hong Kong very soon so you can expect a huge haul coming up!  Soo excited!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

great blog :) follow me too.
mythology20.blogspot.com