Thursday, January 27, 2011

TAG: 2010 Beauty Favorites


I was tagged by Julianne to do this tag. =)  Thanks for tagging me! I love doing tags =D.

Which lipstick / lipgloss did you use most often in 2010?
I don't use lipsticks or lipgloss much because my lips are already pretty pigmented.  But when I do use lip products, I prefer lipsticks because I don't like how lipglosses are so sticky.  The ones I reach for most often are Lancome's Vintage Rose, and Revlon's Rose and Shine.

What was your favorite eyeshadow this year?
I love switching up my eyeshadow colours according to my outfit, but I found the palettes I reach for the most are the Lavshuca Melting Eyes in RD-1 and the Lavshuca Gradation Colour Eyes in BR-2 because they give the best neutral looks that will go with any outfit! =)




















What product for the complexion (foundation, blush, etc.,) did you use the most?
Definitely the Jill Stuart Mix Blush Compact in 02 rose bloom, this is my go to blush, it goes with almost every eye look.



















Your favorite nail polish color of 2010?
I didn't really use nail polish in 2010 because I was too busy =(.

Which skin care product would you not give up under any circumstances?

Probably the Hydro-Nourishing Softener from Shiseido The Skincare line.  I use this product everyday because my skin is so dry, without it my skin would peel =(.  I've actually been looking for something to replace this with though since its so expensive =S. No luck yet. =P


What is your favorite personal care product?
I really like using nail buffers, that way my nails can still look nice even if I don't have time to paint my nails. =)

Your usually worn fragrance in 2010?
If I'm feeling "vintagy" I would wear the Moroccan Rose eau de toilette from The Body Shop, but for just everyday I would just use the body spray from bodycology in cherry blossom.



Cherry Blossom body spray
What was your personal favorite jewelry piece?
I actually don't really like to wear jewelry much so yea... nothing to put here.


What have you discovered in 2010 that is new for you (new products, inspirations, blogs, hobbies, etc.,)?
Fashion blogs, they have inspired me to dress up =).

Do you have resolutions for 2011? If so, what are they?
Spend more time praying, and learn to relax a little?  I'm way too stressed most of the time, I don't know how to relax, sigh.

Tag other people:
I tag anyone who wants to do this! Since I don't want anyone to feel left out =).

3 comments:

Popcorn said...

I definitely agree that the JS mixed blush is a good product~

I still have to Lavshuca's eyeshadows. :)

Penelope said...

Great tag! The Jill Stuart mix blush looks so pretty! You're lucky your lips are so picgmented that you dont need lipstick!

Shang J. said...

Wow. That's such an interesting tag and you did complete justice to it. I loved reading all your answers :)

http://feminine-art.blogspot.com/