Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I found the Coach outlet!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =)

I found the Coach outlet in Calgary today and got some AWESOME deals!!!!!!! =)
Well its not technically in Calgary, cuz its outside of city limits but I still consider it part of Calgary since it only takes me 10-15 minutes to drive there =P
Anyways on to the great deals =)













I found this in the clearance section so it was 50% off, plus today there was an additional 20% off so I got this for only 50 something dollars!!!!!!!!!













And this purse was 79 dollars  plus the 20% off so in the end I got it for about 64 dollars!!!!!!!!!
As you all can see by the amount of exclamation marks I put at the end of each sentence that I'm very happy and excited about this haul =D I love great deals =)
And sorry I can't seem to rotate the pictures, so you'll just have to look at them sideways =P

No comments: