Monday, May 31, 2010

Maybelline Dream Mouse Blush Review

I actually hauled this a while ago, but I haven't had the chance the use it yet since I don't wear makeup much these days since I'm home =P













I got the colour Pink Frosting and it's pretty natural, and gives a very pinky colour


























I like to use my Kirkland brush to buff in the product, its super soft and it makes it look really natural.













In this picture, I've dipped my brush in the blush once and buffed in the product, as you can see its very subtle and natural looking.













And in this picture I've applied a few more layers and now its doesn't look as natural but a bit cakey.  So I would recommend people to get this if they want a very subtle glow, cuz if you cake on too much, it won't look so nice anymore =P.  Hope this helps =), and feel free to ask questions!

1 comment:

Georgina said...

i've tried this and must say the texture is heavenly :) nice shade you got, it looks adorable against your skin tone :)

thanks for dropping by my blog! :) i recommend you list down everything you want when visiting HK because its really hard to focus when everything is calling your name LOL :P